The following are links to court forms and related documents if you wish to request a waiver, substitution of payment of court fees and court costs by the Commonwealth pursuant to M.G.L. c. 261, Section 27B.

PLEASE BE ADVISED that in order to have filing and other fees waived by the Court, you must qualify as "indigent".

Do you qualify as "indigent"?

Poverty Threshold Guidelines

Court forms - indigency

Court's Determination Regarding Fees & Costs

Affidavit of Indigency

Supplement to Affidavit of Indigency

Inmates Affidavit of Indigency

Order to Commissioner of Correction or County Sheriff to Provide Inmate Account Information