New Bedford Probate & Family Court
505 Pleasant Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
There are 2 parking garages within walking distance of the court. However, all parking immediately surrounding the court is metered parking. Be sure to allow sufficient time to find appropriate parking.
DIRECTIONS FROM CAPE COD:
- Take the Bourne Bridge to Rt. 25 North to I-195
- Take I-195 West 17 miles to Exit 15 (Rt. 18 South)
- Take Rt. 18 South to traffic lights at Elm St.
- Go straight to the next set of lights and take a right turn onto Union St.
- Go up Union St. and at the 4th set of traffic lights, take a left turn onto Sixth St.
- The court will be on your left.
- Take I-93 South (Southeast Expressway) to Rt. 128 North/I-93 Combo
- Travel approximately 3 miles to Exit 4 (Rt. 24)
- Take Rt. 24 South for 18 miles to Exit 12 (Rt. 140)
- Take Rt. 140 South 17 miles to I-195 East
- Take Exit 15 to Rt. 18 South toward Downtown New Bedford
- Take Rt. 18 to traffic lights at Elm St.
- Follow directions from Cape Cod above from Elm St.
From West and Central:
- Take Mass Pike (I-90) to Exit 11A (I-495)
- Take I-495 South to Exit 7 (Rt. 24)
- Take Rt. 24 South 6 miles to Exit 12 (Rt. 140)
- Follow directions from Boston above from Route 140.
From North Shore/Northeast:
- Take I-95 South to Rt. 128 South to Exit 4 (Rt. 24)
- Travel Rt. 24 South for 18 miles to Exit 12 (Rt. 140)
- Follow directions above from Boston.