Filing Fee: $220.00

Click on the to read the INSTRUCTIONS and/or complete the FORMS.  All Forms should be completed in PERMANENT BLACK INK!

Form Name Form Instructions Note
Complaint for Divorce(1B) Instructions include required forms and filing fees
Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings Required if there are minor children 
Financial Statement (Short Form) Gross yearly income is under $75,000
Financial Statement (Long Form) Gross yearly income is $75,000 and over
 Financial Statement (Schedule A) If you have self-employment income 
Financial Statement (Schedule B)   If you have rental property income
Answer to Complaint for Divorce  
Counterclaim for Divorce Action  
 Military Affidavit  

If you are a party to a divorce action in which there are minor children, you will likely be required to attend a Parent Education Program. For more information, click here.

Click here for INSTRUCTIONS on How to Serve a Divorce/Separate Support Summons.