Filing Fee: $270.00

Click on the  to read the INSTRUCTIONS and/or complete the FORMS.  All Forms should be completed in PERMANENT BLACK INK!

Please Note:     A certified Birth or Marriage Certificate and a declination letter from Vital Statistics and/or the City/Town Clerk declining to amend the birth or marriage certificate must be filed.
Form Name Description Of Form Form Instructions
*Complaint for Correction of Birth/Marriage Record This form is used to request that a birth or marriage certificate be corrected.
Affidavit Disclosing Care or Custody Proceedings This form must be filed if requesting that a birth certificate of a minor be corrected.